We are looking for an experienced Family lawyer to join our busy department based in Salisbury, Wiltshire.
This is a permanent full-time position.
The ideal candidate:
• At least 4 years PQE
• A very good grounding in all aspects of family law in particular divorce, financial relief, private law children, non-molestation / occupation orders, cohabitation, pre and post nuptial agreements.
• Highly motived
• Able to handle their own caseload
• Good IT skills
• Ability to develop client relationships
• Membership on the Family Law Panel
• Experience of Legal Aid work
• Accreditation as a LAA Supervisor
• Competitive salary based on experience
• Family run friendly working environment
• 25 days holiday
• Parking subsidy
• Pension scheme