Full or Part Time
Hours of Work:
09.00 – 17.00 Monday to Friday
Rate of Pay:
Depending upon experience
Purpose of the Role:
To undertake fee earning work in the property department and to administer all aspects of conveyancing work on behalf of the client and the firm.
We are seeking a qualified and experienced Solicitor / Legal Executive / Licenced Conveyancer with at least 2 years PQE. You should be capable of working unsupervised and confident in the area of work you are undertaking.
You should have experience of managing your own caseload within high volume conveyancing and experience of both leasehold and freehold sales and purchases.
- You will be able to undertake all aspects of residential conveyancing and property work, both leasehold and freehold sales and purchases.
- Experience of commercial property would be an advantage though not necessary.
- You must have excellent IT skills.
- You must be able to prioritise your workload in order to meet tight deadlines.
- You should be able to work well as part of a team.
- You must have strong attention to detail.
- You should have a positive and friendly manner and present a smart and professional appearance.
- You should be capable of networking and building strong relationships with local estate agents.
The above list is not exhaustive and is subject to change. The post holder may be required to undertake other duties.Person Specification:
- Legal Executive
- Licenced Conveyancer
- 2 years PQE however someone with good experience will be considered
- All aspects of residential conveyancing
- Commercial conveyancing
- Able to prioritise work in order to manage your caseload effectively
- IT literate
- Client focused
- Experience of all aspects of residential conveyancing
- Experience of using SharePoint (training will be provided)
- Experience of using Quill pinpoint (training will be provided)
- Experience of managing a high-volume caseload of varied residential property transactions without supervision
- Able to work as part of a team
- Friendly and proactive
- Positive and hard working
- Able to network to build a strong relationships with third parties such as estate agents and mortgage advisers etc.
- Willing to contribute towards the future development of the department and company as a whole
How to Apply:
Please apply through our online application process.
Alternatively, please email your CV and accompanying letter to our practice manager, Rachael Fisher at email@example.com
RG&CO is an equal opportunities employer.