To manage the firm’s outgoing files, provide cover for reception when required.
Fixed Term Contract with possibility of leading to Permanent
Part Time: Hours to be agreed with applicant
- Archiving client files and being the office point of contact for our external storage providers and dealing with requests and deliveries of files and deeds and to ensuring appropriate records are maintained and updated.
- Providing administrative support as and when required.
- To cover reception area when required to a high professional standard, answering calls, dealing with visitors, managing post, emails and fax, ordering stationery
- To assist as necessary with other duties commensurate with the role e.g. filing, photocopying, faxing, etc.
- To work at all times in accordance with the policies and practices defined within the Office Manual and LAA Quality Manual and to liaise with the Partners / Practice Manager regarding suggested improvements to any aspect of the quality system.
- Excellent customer service skills with a professional, confident and friendly manner.
- Good ICT, Windows 2010, Office 365 to include Outlook, Word and Excel.
- An ability to organise and prioritise tasks.
- An ability to work independently and unsupervised under pressure.
- Ability to work within a team and to be a team player.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Sense of humour.
- Appearance should be smart and professional at all times.
The above Job Description has been understood by the employee