Sharon has worked in Private Client law since she started as a legal secretary in 1998, and has been a fee earner for 15 years. She is very experienced with Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney (LPAs) and the Administration of Estates, dealing with assets by collecting them, paying any tax due and then distributing them to the beneficiaries. This includes inheritance and tax planning.
Sharon is passionate about helping people and thrives on being busy. She finds it particularly rewarding when she is able to ease a client’s anxiety by explaining things in a clear and understandable way. Sharon cares about her clients and enjoys making a process that can initially seem complex and painful smoother and easier for them, at a difficult time.
Career & qualifications
- 2018 Re-joined RG&CO in Salisbury
- 2014 Private Client Executive
- 2011 Legal Aid Costing for Child Care Law Firm
- 2004 Started as a Fee Earner
- 2001-2003 Part 1 CILEX completed – Associate Member of CILEX